Monday, March 8, 2010

Nescafe Tarik

hi everyone!

yesterday afternoon had a lovely casual class with jessica. I love craft classes like these because it allows us to exchange ideas and work on something at the same time. As i was telling her about a location of a shop somewhere in SS22....suddenly i felt this huge yearning for FATTY CRABS! 
Later that evening we did go there for dinner....hehehehe 
The food never fail to satisfy and i always end up over eating. Today feeling GUILTY as always after a very big satisfying meal, made me feel a tad down and sleeeeeeeepy :)
So hoping to PERK me up a bit coz need to finish the workload, am having this new thingy by nescafe called NESCAFE TARIK and its absolutely wow!
am still sleepy BUT when you gotta work...you gotta work! :)

also, i received a TOTALLY unexpected package from sarawak today and me who loves lovely surprises (*smiling ear to ear), would like to thank YOU my generous friend. 
Its a great feeling to know,
 that someone somewhere out there, 
who shares the same blue sky,
 is thinking of me too as i do her, 
*HUGS :)


No comments:

Post a Comment