Tuesday, April 9, 2013

THE THINGS THAT I DO! oh my....

Salam and Good Morning everyone!

SEE! this is what happens when you go out and "GET A LIFE!", your work just piles up! hahahaha...not just housework but "real" work like my online blogging and marketing of my WIRE JEWELRY pieces and Ebooks gets neglected!

Anyway, i just rembered that there is one more thing that i wanted to share. ACG Malaysia has another BIG event coming soon and i took on the task to make a dummy out of re-cycle materials.
Felicia Loh from THE ART MIND sent me a link on how to make a dummy and this is the result.


first i wrapped my daughter with paper tape all around.



when its dried, i cut it away from her




then we glue loo roll all over the paper dummy




and TA-DA!
this is the finished piece :)



No comments:

Post a Comment