Thursday, July 16, 2009

Quirky Pink Opal






When i saw these pink opal nuggets, its LOVE at first sight. Unfortunately i wasn't able to buy it yet. I have been going to the shop many times and they are still there in the showcase. Its like these sweet baby pink nuggets are just waiting for me! and that is what i did today. I brought them home with me. This is my own personal collection and decided to use my original "quirky" design which i find so Me! simple but interesting and yet very practical, hardy, and flexible. I tested the "quirky" design on the turquoise and have been wearing them almost everyday ever since and its still GOOD LOOKING :)

Well "Quirky Turquoise", you can have your break now coz "Quirky Pink Opal" is taking over.


note: i still have more nuggets if anybody is interested. I can do the "quirky" design or anything else that you prefer. just holler soon before i go gaga with these sweet baby pink nuggets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment