Friday, May 21, 2010

Kikimanja Bracelet


I purchased this tutorial few weeks ago and only now i have a bit of "me" time to try out this tutorial before i start working on other orders again. Its my first try and i think it looks so so....as always when doing something for the first time....but have to say am excited after i finished it. Already i have ideas pouring into my head with what i can do with this :)

looks complicated but once you get the hang of it like in few minutes...its really F U N!
Thank you kiki for this tutorial because i  foresee that it will come in very handy in the future :)

M







2 comments:

  1. brapa nie erk? berkenan pulak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi NurEfa,

    this is my own personal piece. Crafted with Artistic Wire. If you like i can try an make a new one for you :)

    M

    ReplyDelete