Wednesday, September 8, 2010

SALAM AIDIL FITRI n "away" note

I will be away beginning 
Thursday, 9th of September till Thursday, 16th of September 2010.
During this Aidil Fitri Break, there will be no deliveries.

I am happy that i manage to complete all orders requested before "RAYA" and for other orders requested after will be delivered from 17th September onwards.
Some of the orders requested to be delivered after "Raya" i have posted your order pics and the rest will be posted after i come back from my week long break.

I thank you for your coorperation and patience and may everyone have a great holiday  weekend break! :)

SALAM AIDIL FITRI, MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN


SALAM to everyone,
I would like to take this opportunity to wish every muslim worldwide 
and each and everyone of us in 1MALAYSIA,
a joyous
HARI RAYA AIDIL FITRI!

It is time for forgiveness and amends and i hope that you will all (especially those who knows me personally) to forgive me for whatever mistakes i have done to you :)


***************************

Salam kepada semua,

saya ingin mengambil kesempatan di bulan yang mulia ini untuk mengucapkan
Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri 
 kepada semua muslimin dan muslimah serata dunia 
juga kepada seluruh rakyat 1MALAYSIA

Jika ada tersilap atau terkasar bahasa dan mengguriskan hati sesiapa yang saya kenali walaupun yang tidak dikenali, harap dimaafkan serta menghalalkan  rezeki yang saya terima dari semua pelanggan muslimin dan muslimah whimsicalnquirky.com.my



salam,

mastura mustaffa

whimsicalnquirky.com.my
Bee Positive Trading and Services

No comments:

Post a Comment