Sunday, April 26, 2009

the coiled heart

went back to trengganu to visit the factory. was very hot there and stayed indoors most of the time. brought my "toolbox" along :) wanted to experiment more with the coil tool and did this heart thingy. also spent most of the time doing a charm bracelet out of bits and pieces of "experiment" left overs and it turned out more interesting than i thought it would.

the work on the heart is still quite rough. hoping that it would turn out better but my skin is peeling of my dry fingers and it hurts a little bit to twist the wires. oh well, can always do another one when my fingers dont hurt too much. other than the two projects, i also did more bracelets using the memory wire coz its easy and my fingers do need a break from twisting wires and completed a pair of earrings to go with my turquoise bug bracelet.


No comments:

Post a Comment