Sunday, May 31, 2009

FREE DELIVERY

FREE DELIVERY

hi everyone!,

i am happy to announce a new promo. Starting now till an undecided date yet, deliveries
around the vicinity of kuala lumpur  will be free of charge. The only thing is
i don't accept COD (cash on delivery). Everything still has to be paid online. I just
deliver for free. Anywhere that is accesible using MRR2, KESAS, DUKE.
I can go up to USJ, Sunway, Mutiara Damansara and Bangsar . I am located
in ampang...so of course anywhere between ampang and the locations i
stated. This offer is from now  till an adviced date.

once an item is paid, i will need a day to compile all other
deliveries so that i can make it in one go.   i will need an address
[delivery location] that doesn't require me to park my car and also a time where it is convenient to both parties, that is
all i request :)


have a great day everyone!

tata :)

M


No comments:

Post a Comment