Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How to order?



HOW TO ORDER
1. Contact me at whimsicalnquirky@gmail.com and tell me which design is your choice and from there if you have any questions, please do not hesitate at all to ask. 
2. Customization.
 
if the item of your choice, the length or size is too large or too small,  i can re-size it for you but you have to give me the length  or size that you require. Once i have completed the item, i will notify you. 

3. please take note and read Photobucket


4. Payment Method.
i accept, Online bank transfer via MAYBANK2U or cash deposit to my maybank account (i will email Account number details upon order confirmation.)


I will need you to send me the proof of payment or the bank in slip before I deliver/ship any items out to you. once an order is placed,





















4. Direct order of available item, full payment must be made within 7 days. If i don't receive any advice of payment within the 7 days after order confirmation, the order is considered cancelled.

5. For Photobucket i accept payment via PAYPAL.
Once you have made your choice and notify me, i will send payment notification via PAYPAL. All transaction via PAYPAL is in USD.
Prices are inclusive of shipping via registered surface mail. If total shipping weight is more than 500gm, i will advice you on new shipping rates. If you prefer shipping via EMS or courier service please inform me and i will advice you on the rates from Malaysia to your destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment